Aviation Cost Controller
We are seeking to hire an Aviation Cost Controller with expertise in all aspects of aviation projects including monitoring, updating, and analyzing project costs, reporting cost variances, and supporting the schedule reviews.
- Achieve cost savings and identify deviations from Operations Plan by managing all cost control/reporting systems and procedures for all inter companies such as Capex/ Opex, revenues, forecast purchases of material, equipment, and services, ensure that changes in cost and schedule impact of all changes are captured and billed to client/vendor.
- Track items of Operating revenue, Costs, and Capex in line with the approved annual budget.
- Identify and pre-empt revenue loss/ delays and cost overruns; suggest measures for mitigations/ budget appropriations.
- Produce monthly analytical reports showing deviations from the budget and reasons thereof.
- Accounting for cost allocations with the correct Cost head, department, company, Aircraft, and projects.
- Coordination with the operations and support units to ensure timely and accurate cost data is available for preparation of cost reports.
- Performance of cost data processing and analysis to provide Management with course status, forecasts, and definition of alternatives.
- Determine Allocation methods to be used under Company’s ERP system to assign costs of direct and shared resources to activities, services and programs that consume them.
- Responsible for creating a solid partnership and negotiating the best ad hoc Terms & Conditions and pricing structures with Aviation Services Suppliers/Providers, both local and international
- Identify, liaise and negotiate with suppliers/vendors from different markets that are essential for our business, engage with the various stakeholders
- Ensure timely repayment of invoices, LPO, and other advance payments as per set regulations
- Prepare administrative and cost reports, analyze bids/proposals and make the recommendations for the management and provide regular updates on the financial position
- Implement, administer and maintain cost control system and procedures to track project budgets, commitments, expenditures
- Determine allocation methods and solutions for cost management to assign costs for projects, activities, services, and programs
- Work with the departments to analyze and report overhead expenses/costs
- Maintaining the supplier database, purchase records, and all related documentation with information regarding, new T&C or pricing negotiated for appropriate/ timely action.
- Ensure all Invoices are received as per LPO or Subcontract based on Quantity, Rate and Description
- Carry out any adhoc tasks as assigned
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Appropriate degree in Sales / Business Management or Administration
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in Sales and Management within the aviation industry
- Aviation experience is mandatory
- Native English speakers or proficient
- Strong drive and initiative, coaching, and team-leading expertise
- Good commercial judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail
- Professional and positive attitude, ability to adapt to the fast-working environment
- Strong sales skills, negotiation skills, and ability to close deals on profitable conditions
- Competitive Tax-free Salary
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- 30 days holiday per year
- Learning & Development
- Free access to a fully equipped Gym