Flight Support Duty Officer
In this position you will work within the Operational Control Center as the Flight Support Duty Officer. You will be responsible to handle agents, monitors all the flights from start to finish and submits flight status reports, examine weather data and flight routes. They will be in-charge of monitoring flight schedules and movement messages and communicating changes in flight schedules to stakeholders.
- Supervising daily OCC activities
- Provide careful flight watch of every client operation. The tracking of flights on a live basis is as important as getting the planning stage correct.
- Use company systems and references at all times, so as to capture latest information and maximize efficiency.
- Provide complete record of flight operation that includes flight safety and maintenance record, departure and arrival information to company and flight agencies.
- Planning for regular and irregular operations
- Document flight plans with relevant authorities
- Communication between OCC, MX, Finance, and Sales
- Provide regular status and progress updates in relation to the confirmations and approvals of services
- Identify and ensure compliance with specific customer training requirements and records
- Provide customer with support in the conduct of quality pilot training
- Improve efficiencies within the OCC
- Provide flight watch services for airlines under his/her charge.
- Report breaches in safety or security standards to authorities.
- Other duties as assigned by the team or managers
Qualifications & Requirements:
- A comprehensive knowledge of flight operational requirements and procedures;
- At least 1 year experience in a similar role is mandatory
- Preferably a holder of a Flight Dispatcher’s License (EASA or FAA) or relevant degree in Aviation is compulsory
- Competitive Tax-free Salary
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- 30 days holiday per year
- Learning & Development
- Free access to a fully equipped gym