We are looking for a highly energetic (recent) graduate with solid business acumen to join and support our commercial business team.
You will have the opportunity to kick-start your career and build in-depth knowledge and expertise. This is the opportunity to get acquainted with commercial aviation and strive for your goals by growing within the organization and adding value.
- Research and generate corporate prospects
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Assist in evaluating new opportunities, observing and carrying out sales processes
- Learn and apply sales techniques, maintain sales records and documents
- Work closely with the Sales Team and completing all allocated tasks
- Conducting research, gathering information through surveys, or speaking to clients
- Attending and participating in meetings, workshops, events, and exhibitions
- Liaising with clients, vendors, and suppliers on behalf of the company’s stakeholders
- Develop and execute creative go-to-market strategies
- Build up your sales pipeline and generate qualified opportunities
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Appropriate degree in Business Management or Administration (aviation related background is advantage)
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written; any additional languages are a plus.
- Strong drive and enthusiasm
- Good commercial judgment
- Strong interpersonal skills, attention to detail
- Professional and positive attitude, ability to adapt to the fast-working environment
- Strong sales skills, negotiation skills, and ability to close deals on profitable conditions
- Learning & Development
- An outstanding working environment in a brand new modern 24/7 office in One Central
- Unlimited access to the enjoyment of organic Coffee & Beverages
- Access to urban working spaces, building amenities, and community events