Junior Developer - Zoho
We are looking for skilled Developers with expertise in all the Zoho applications and has knowledge in working with APIs and plugins. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who can assess the business needs, develop and deliver the said requirements in a timely manner.
- Responsible for implementation, customizations and daily administration of all Zoho applications, primarily Zoho Creator, Zoho CRM, Analytics and Desk Involved in the complete project and software development lifecycle from scoping/requirement gathering, system design, end-user testing, assisting in training, roll out a user support
- Understand business processes and requirements of internal teams to implement and customize various modules in the relevant Zoho Application Communicate with external parties to source or communicate information as required.
- Create and maintain automation using workflows, custom functions and widgets Develop and manage user access privileges, homepage dashboard, module and field-level customizations.
- Develop and maintain sync integrations between applications in the Zoho platform Work with in-house web developers to resolve any issues Investigate and troubleshoot day-to-day issues in companies and the overall functionality of Zoho application and creator Test changes and solutions in development environments (sandbox) before go-live Test fixes to ensure bugs and issues have been resolved.
- Provide general support for all enterprise applications Create documentation for changes and updates for end users.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3+ years of experience in software development and 2+ years of Experience with Zoho Creator
- Bachelors Degree or higher in Information Technology or Computer Science
- Expertise in customization of Zoho CRM and Zoho apps.
- Thorough understanding of Node.js and its core principles.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs & SOAP APIs
- Expertise in writing custom functions for Zoho Applications, workflows, Validation Rules.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Experience with system architecture
- Ability to develop a full application as a Full Stack
- Strong knowledge of Deluge Script.
- Strong knowledge of creating Dynamic Reports & Dashboards.
- Internal Integration of Zoho Products
- Competitive Tax-free Salary
- Comprehensive Health insurance
- 30 days holiday per year
- Learning & Development
- Work life balance
- Free access to a fully equipped gym